An important update!

Hey everybody!

Some of you already know, those with a sharp eye that noticed our Bandcamp probably noticed something off in the credits for Hospice For The Lonely. "Hey, where the hell's May?" Good question! To put it simply, May's quitting. Sorta. By her own decision, of course. Let me elaborate. The music isn't really something she's super invested in and she isn't looking to do more live shows with us. Absolutely nothing wrong with it, it's kinda been established between us since she joined. This band has always kinda been my own outlet in particular. NO bad blood, absolutely nothing wrong. Nothing to speculate over. I’m still selling merch from this past “era” with Breaking Distance, she’s not blacklisted or anything. It’s cool, nothing to worry about. I want to sincerely thank May for her time in the band (about a year! hell yeah!) and wish her all the luck in any future endeavors. Go show her support!

I REALLY hope this announcement doesn’t scare anyone off, I know a lot of our friends in the suburbs support us and know May in particular (but might not know me). This isn’t a bad thing by any means. I’m gonna try my best to really keep a level of quality up with the music and the promotion and really make an effort to keep people engaged and interested. 

We're still putting out new music, and we’re still doing shows. "But what do you mean by 'we' Brady?" Another good question that I’m not answering yet! I want to expand the band a little bit beyond a duo. Consider the band from now on to have a “rotating cast,” if you will. Trust me on this one.

Thank you, May (and all of you!) for the seemingly endless support!

- Brady

Comments