UPDATE: REVIEWER BEWARE SOUNDTRACK, STREAMS, AND MORE


Hey everybody!

Just keeping busy, thought I'd give a small update for the time being. Currently, I'm working on a few things. The Reviewer Beware soundtrack is still in the works, the first volume is up on all the streaming services as of writing and can be found here. Check it out if you haven't! We're working on shirts, getting a new design put together, that sort of thing. Those will be up on the shop soon, we have some cool things planned for Breaking Distance (more on that in the coming weeks). I want to share a bit more but man, there's some stuff I really can't spoil yet. It'll have to wait but it's gonna make sense soon. I'll be doing a set on the Indie Bathroom Sessions IG page, you can catch that on their Instagram page on June 4th (a bunch of other bands are totally killing it, too! go show them some love!). I'll also be doing another DJ set in the coming weeks. Perhaps a listening party? You'll hear about it.

I hope everyone is doing well and keeping sane, take care of yourselves.

Brady

Comments